Click here to watch the video of our cooking segment on Winging It Buffalo Style from last week. As always, I had a great time with the people at WIVB!
How to after the jump!
2 packages of 2 different cake mixes
Oil, eggs, water (as directed by instructions on box)
9x5 loaf pan
Food coloring (if desired)
1. In separate bowls, mix cakes according to instructions on box
2. If using a lighter cake color, use food coloring to desired color
3. Pour batter in pan and bake at 325 for about 10 minutes less than directed
4. Let cool and put in the refrigerator for 4 hours
5. Cut 1-2” slices and cut out shape using cookie cutter
6. Grease and flour a 9x5 pan
7. Place the shapes along the center of the pan
8. Pour batter until you cover the top of the shapes
9. Bake as directed
10. Slice and enjoy!