One munch of this easy holiday delectable and you will be hooked, guaranteed!
What you'll need:
8 oz box of cheese crackers
8-11 oz White chocolate chips
2 cups of cocktail peanuts
Here's a pic of the ingredients on set of "Winging It, Buffalo Style"!
Learn how to make this treat after the jump!
How to make it:
1. Spread the crackers out on a baking sheet lined with a Silpat liner or parchment paper
2. Sprinkle peanuts among crackers (about 2 cups)
3. Melt white chocolate over double boiler (or heat-resistant bowl over a pan), stirring frequently
4. Spread melted white chocolate over crackers and peanuts
5. Once cooled, break apart and enjoy!
Behind the Apron TIP: You can also gift this sweet treat by putting it in a mason jar tied with a festive ribbon and bow. But do it quickly! Vixen's Delight disappears faster than Santa's sleigh!Pin It