Make these as a gift or a last-minute holiday party!
What you need:
chocolate melting wafers
green, red and white melting wafers
assorted Christmas sprinkles
plastic pastry bag
How to decorate:
1. Place the chocolate wafers in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave at 30 second intervals on medium heat. Stirring in between.
3. Dip pretzel rod halfway in chocolate.
4. If sprinkling, be sure to toss sprinkles on while chocolate is wet (during first 3 minutes).
5. Melt colored wafers in the same way.
6. Flip the pastry bag inside out and fill with the melted colored wafers.
7. Cut about 1/4 inch off the tip of the plastic pastry bag,
8. Moving from on side to side, squeeze lines onto the pretzel rods.
9. Have fun with it!