Minion cupcakes are as easy as they are adorable. You do not have to be a professional cupcake decorator to create these at home. They are perfect for back to school or a birthday party.
Here is the step-by-step instructions as seen on CW23's "Winging It, Buffalo Style"!
White Cupcake mix (eggs, oil, water)
3 plastic piping bags
1 pound of powdered sugar
4 sticks of butter, at room temperature
2-4 tablespoons of Heavy Cream
2 tablespoons of vanilla
Blue food coloring
-Prepare the cupcakes according to the mix.
-While the cakes are baking and cooling, make the frosting.
How to make homemade buttercream frosting:
1. Using the paddle attachment, beat butter for about 3-4 minutes on medium speed.
2. Add sugar by the cup, starting at a slow speed.
3. Combine vanilla and heavy cream, while increasing the speed to medium high until it reaches your desired consistency.
(Add blue food coloring either to the mixer, or an additional bowl with a spatula, and fill a piping bag with the blue frosting.)
1. Unwrap Twinkies and lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
2. Cut about 1 1/2 inches off one end of cakes
3. Fill 2 pastry bags with black frosting, cut one 1/3th of an inch and another 1/8th of an inch
4. With the piping bag that has the bigger end cut, pipe a line across the top of the Twinkie (about 1.5 inches from the top)
5. Place the sugar eyeballs onto center of the line
6. With the smaller cut piping bag, pipe a smile and hair onto the Twinkie7. Secure the minion onto the frosted cupcakes Pin It
Post a Comment